Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Stuff For Mopyfish



But Milan also has its own beauty.
must have the patience to find them without running into fashionable proposals pussy.

The canals are one of the trendiest parts of town, always place the Milan nightlife with the myriad of restaurants on the banks and the rich and delicious appetizers.

not all.

about a year from now, there is the possibility to navigate the canals on boats that would recall the historic boats. And I, I could not resist.

So last Sunday, just the aperitif, we embarked: Alzaia Naviglio Grande, the ship down until I'm not sure what height, back, maneuvering in the dock to take the Naviglio Pavese until closed, return to 'port.


A very nice ride and the original sin that there was no Cicero to tell the story of the place, but the atmosphere was definitely enhanced by a lively jazz group that has entertained for the entire navigation.

For those who want more information:

Vale

0 comments:

Post a Comment