Saturday, July 7, 2007

Matrox G4 Mdh4a32g обзор

07/07/2007

This date seems to be a special day for many people, a lot of people today have chosen to marry, a lot of concerts, chasing from one end of the planet, and a flood event will take place today ... I wonder why?!
do not believe in numerology, so for me just now is spent exactly one month since the last post above ... a month when my health a little 'see-saw and gave me problemini definitely changed my programs for the summer months.
Eh, yes. Forced to rest for a while 'is definitely not very smart on a field trip to Romania to work with the children, even if I was imagining for months ... so gently to improvise holiday of relaxation, tranquility and slamming a few .
I think the best solution is to join those colonies Grannies on holiday in Liguria, but perhaps they are too lively for me :-))))
However ups and downs this month has flown by ; my days have been filled by the doctor to file punturoni huge, sleepy afternoons of rest required in which I learned the summer TV schedule by heart, a bit 'of study that never fails, a little' hard work brought to a close, birthdays and other events that distracted me a bit '.
But first things first.
A soon
Vale

0 comments:

Post a Comment