the final point (MOOLTO to return soon!)
Great music event of 'Summer in Milan: Saturday, June 30 San Siro Stadium was filled with 60 thousand entries that accompanied Biagio Antonacci .
For two and a half hours Biagio has given himself to his audience in Milan without hesitation, constantly singing the songs from the new album Love Vicky and his most famous war horses.
The setting of San Siro, already impressive for a game of football, it becomes attractive if lit by the lights of a concert by the movements of the dancer who has choreographed a couple of songs and the strength of the whole entire stadium singing .
Biagio E has been shown to be at the event.
I speak not of big fan, I was invited by him to the concert, great seats in the first red ring already conquered four months ago, and I went there after a month of preparation on the words to sing, not to sit at do na na na as usual with the songs I do not know.
And it was a wonderful evening!
The scenery, the music, the exciting energy of so many people together ... but above all He gave me a personal concert, singing just for me all the songs.
Thanks! It 'was one of the most exciting evenings with you, a precious memory with me.
Vicky Love
I like you
vicky --- is your name ... and fills the house ..
While the closet throw things ... I do not use more !!!!!
And the sob that you are often drives me crazy ... ... ..
I like you ... .. like you
I got so much life and I know that sooner or later
... There will be returned.
And maybe I will
But now you exist ... ... .. you exist.
Vicky love ... love vicky
The satellites are not air even if they seem
Vicky love ... love vicky
well my Use portal on your face and hands
Vicky love ... love vicky
always think that tomorrow is a day and that there is hope ... ...
And to me beats the heart
I remember you wrote me .... just so
was your first message and had the strength and joy
With hardly know you knew you could do ....
------ I like you like you
Vicky love .... vicky love
banging my dreams in your ... and it's not my fault
Vicky love .... vicky love
Dolce beautiful mother and daughter now ... my my my ....
Vicky love ... love vicky
These photos are living the house ....
No more nostalgia ... ..
Vicky Love Vicky Love
The fact remains that I have to invent ....
when you're
Vicky love .... vicky love ...
Vicky love .... vicky love ... ... ..
The fact remains that I have to invent ....
when you're
Vale
0 comments:
Post a Comment