E 'its appropriate to say .......... More
'a week ago I got the news at work, I have left for the umpteenth time, no words ...
I was very disappointed with a few choices, depending on whether, without any sense ....
also because 'unfortunately and not' change anything .... Indeed ....
I was so 'bad that even the neurapass made me more' effect!!
I wake up in the night, distressed, with a stomach ache ... The byte increasingly 'consumed, as my poor teeth, which have nothing to do ..... And all this because'????? Also for that blessed
shop for two years now, I'm doing it as if it was my grow ..........
During these two years I was never awards ??????
Yes, nice words, thanks but when you are 'you've got the facts .... nothing!!
think that last year I also wanted to take !!!!!!
have reached a limit and the limit of endurance to my good job has a name, or rather two ..... Alessandra!!
Not me of course, but as they say, or as some call it, the director .....
Then what I still do not understand ...
E 'character, because' can 'be just a character .... ABSURD !!!!!!
I am not here to explain the 'why and wherefore' so those who read the blog know all about her and how much and 'Strongbow (in capital letters) with me, but I do not take it anymore' ... Throws in the towel and I can win, because 'if I go away so she' s just that happy .......
But I??
Be 'I obviously feel bad ..........
I'm sick at the thought of leaving the store, I feel bad about leaving + salary contract, I'm sick at the thought of giving a disappointment to Mrs. Giulio Tassoni and also, though, and 'he who keeps it tight as director and does not understand that in my opinion, if things go wrong and the times for any stretch thing from the pad to the presence of doctors, guilt and 'hers alone ........
I would like to spend a day working with Alex and I want to see how his day goes ......... Then I would like to compare it with a day of Ms Tassoni or Julius and to sum ... ........ I would love to do !!!!!
Mamma mia, not to give 'the torment of Isabella and Lucy .... the pharmacy to call Ms Anna sometimes sclera, no longer see' "my" customers ......... .
short walk away because of a bitch, I really do not go down'.............
But I have to think well, it 's so not può'continuare .............
Monday ' ultimatum and I know 'what will I do' of my life .......
also because 'if I make a radical change and start all over again I have to do just now ......
0 comments:
Post a Comment