absolute values, without deadlines circumstances or constraints.
This graceful work and free from rubbish and dust that the overlapping of events and door-to-day to forget. A Trilussa, still alive with his thinking.
Er thought
Whatever way I thought in the mind of
first say it, respect, and grazzi'a God
until my brain is ner
nun me that there is no bit of 'noffink.
But s'opro mouth and breath je do, goodbye!
The idea, if people confifera nun,
bit me 'do' and then comes some inconvenience
responsible er so 'me. For
this, a partner risponne quarche friend
Sapé that would want what I think, quer
weighing and measuring everything I say.
and stepping between thought and word er
guard bon der Customs seizes me that sense
er contrabbanno throat.
This graceful work and free from rubbish and dust that the overlapping of events and door-to-day to forget. A Trilussa, still alive with his thinking.
Er thought
Whatever way I thought in the mind of
first say it, respect, and grazzi'a God
until my brain is ner
nun me that there is no bit of 'noffink.
But s'opro mouth and breath je do, goodbye!
The idea, if people confifera nun,
bit me 'do' and then comes some inconvenience
responsible er so 'me. For
this, a partner risponne quarche friend
Sapé that would want what I think, quer
weighing and measuring everything I say.
and stepping between thought and word er
guard bon der Customs seizes me that sense
er contrabbanno throat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment