Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Instructions To Program Gm 15252034

A kiss ...........


Well yes ....
I've seen ....
I finally put aside the last shred of my pride and went out with him ....
contrary, I must admit, unfortunately that just me and 'got his text message, do not think I've got a second and I was immediately taken by the general panic ..
Ever possible that an asshole like that make me this effect??
Ever possible that with all the bullshit and told me that "bad things" without'm still thinking of him??
Ever possible that you never change your mind???
Ever possible to fall in love with me??
Ever possible that when I kiss does not prove anything??
Ever possible that kisses do not have weight?? Possible
never leaving his girlfriend??
have already passed 'two days ...
And of course no news, no SMS ... Nothing at all ....
I know this post will be 'angry my friends who already' know the effect of tsunami-Andrea and wisely and meticulously reminded me every day then I would be wrong ....
You were right ..... The admit .....
But I can not do anything ...
I hope that this "bubble" bursting at the 'soon ....
I'm sad and I will not be true '...
My worm drive, and of course 'she ...
His power ....
She always has it, she feels more ..... etc
are the same things ....
'm not able to bear the thought ....
I am not able to continue this story so 'absurd and non-existent ...
But both are just words, because 'if you suffer I am always ... And my pride (But I have it ???????) you go 'to fry .....
"A kiss .... What more do you want '?"
A stolen kiss on the banks of the Tiber, amid the ruins of the holes .... It' s the last thing that I have left of him .. ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment