Thursday, August 2, 2007

Examples How To Wright An Offer

August

Not only is the first time in my whole life on August 2 are still in Milan, but yesterday I also had a talk with the teacher. to the absurd thesis ... ... never go on holiday?!
Obviously the news is not as I imagined, I have decided now is to graduate in November and I have not started writing anything ... I expect several months of fire! And I start to apologize to all people, if only by accident, run into me: I'm not a very kind and helpful, even if you normally have my Acidum before me, from September onwards you can not even touch me .. .. pardon!

But now we think of rest, feel like sleeping sea sun ....

still missing a few days before a bit of 'coolness of the mountains and then transfer the land in Calabria, the usual refreshing break.

But the first swim in the sea I've done that!

Oh yes: Saturday romp up and down Italy, Milan-Marina di Massa, Pisa and back. Day at the beach and sun (but you see I had a blocker on him, I do not even the sign of the costume!) And then lovely evening in Pisa.

There had been several times, but always in the daytime, at dusk discover it was very nice ...


If events keep me too busy ....

Happy holidays to all!
Vale

0 comments:

Post a Comment