today I got the gem the new ALFA V2 1000mW
would like to reassure everyone that I did not notice major differences
performance by adjusting the power reception (RX)
definitely need to take some precaution
transmission in ad hoc (tx power) is there that the 1000mW
it should be heard!
One might point out that the V2 1000mW
permanently replace the glorious ALFA 500mW !
I have noticed that the new Alfa V2 x stands an even greater sensitivity in
reception (RX)
significantly improve signal strength and quality!
(do not expect earnings more than double the old lady by 500MW)
premise that the tests with NetStumbler were made with a single antenna
, x precision cantenna a tin-diluent
with 3m of RG174 cable (and therefore with good loss of signal)
remote access-point 150-180mt x
tests since I was there I also used other adapters
1) usb 100mW chipset railink
2) 200mW USB chipset rt73 railink
3) Intel 2200 b / g with RP-SMA external connector
4) Alfa 500mW AWUS036H
5) New Alfa AWUS036H V2 1000mW
Here is a photo with the results, you'll see that with other wireless adapters there is no comparison
addition to NetStumbler
note the difference in power between the signal and quality 500mW and 1000mW ,
realteck using the same utility. This is the
500mW
NEW V2 1000mW
but I wanted to try something even under Windows Zero CONF.
begin with the USB wi-fi 100mW !
now intel 2200 b / g with RP-SMA
now we turn to the challenge of TITANS! .... ALFA 500mW from !
is now time for the newcomer V2 1000mW
see if the height is also under windows
Tests were made with a 10 dBi omnidirectional
by made with clips from cable H155, and the last piece ended with a cable
well 4mt ,
as you may have noticed the signal was at 4 notches! What can I say ...
!..?.. nothing! As usual the ALFA NETWORK proved
still the queen of the network cards wi-fi
my love for this it may continue undisturbed!
PS: Hope this helps, and to have reassured those who fear that the new
had not been to the height!
(IO in the first place!)
_________________
0 comments:
Post a Comment