Monday, April 13, 2009

How Fuzzy Applied In Television

write for children

A thousand times I will be passed to the head. I have given myself a thousand different answers. Since I was a kid I tried to answer cuoriosa question: What will I be? All professions, dreams blown out, the children of time and sympathy, were inserobilmente discarded.
My father still remembers some of my wacky ideas and keeps in the safe of his reserve. Every now and then pulls them out ... which are almost as subtle a "little man" now. In some corner
cultivate the hope of becoming a radio journalist (with a clear vocation football) but it is just a recurring dream more than others. I do not have one direction and do not know what to do with my life. Chasing small goals, never stops contiguous.

From little I fell in love with Gianni Rodari: the stories were also mine. Today no longer believe (as Santa Claus: D) but I appreciate the skill with which master simple words and melodies that lull the children to read. Rodari seems to take them by the hand and accompany them in their fantasies of wonder and fear. Try to never give up, Jack, "the imagination can bring bad if you do not know well how to subdue it" (said Guccini) and the children often lost.

grow up ... I decided!
follow in his footsteps. A safe distance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment