Friday, January 4, 2008

World In The Hand Gprs Modem 007

... Let the numbers than they have done Bartali!?

With "eyes bright from the Italian tour "I pack up ready to return in the shadow of the Colosseum.
waiting for tests, exams and more exams.
I still stopped here at home (it's a sperclassica). I left the bike running sweet I enjoyed the wind down in the face and now I know that there will be waiting for the climbs.
I have to dress up as a Mountaineer.
the sides of the road a few known encourages me. As required.
It's time to tighten up the relationship, perhaps hoping to engage the right gear to be on the side that Fausto Coppi who can not, should not once, but you will still get the bottle.

That water bottle to get to the bottom of the nth stage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment