Friday, December 21, 2007

Sultan Sandane How Big Is

.............. When you say bad luck ................

Last week I went to the Porta di Roma shopping center with my sisters' Lucas to make Christmas gifts and as I was blissfully in "my" H & M who I meet you ?????????
Andrea and his girlfriend ................
Misfortune, destiny??
Bho ... I do not know ... I just know that I made an incredible anger .........
But I say with all the shops that are inside that damn center right there 'and just had to meet with her??
well I was alone 'cause all I had "abandoned" and I was seeing the last gifts ........
Bel gift ............... She
incommentabile in the true sense of the word ....
But 'she' always' everything 'that is' ... So it 's useless to talk about it ............
Pero 'I'm better, I guess ........
Perhaps thanks to my new "interest" ... Perhaps that will prove to be 'worse than Andrea ........
Well, we'll see ... if and 'destiny' fate ....
Sense 'nothing .....
However, these days bad luck haunts me ..........
I no longer go 'to work v.Giulia because' perhaps opens in February ....
Then back to the pantheon with my "dear" colleague .............
I think I'll take a month's leave .........
So I no longer see 'Gabriel to go to work .....
short ....... There is urgent remedy !!!!!!!!!!
and a saint in heaven ............. ..........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment