Eventually we made it! Oh yes, our class dinner was a hit!
Obviously nothing to do with eating, even sincerely paella and sangria that triumphed on our table were not among the best I've eaten ...
but the evening was really nice!
Nobody would have bet, but we joined just about everyone in a chat and the other you've made 3 in the morning without realizing it.
when reunited with the beautiful: a continuous cry ommioddio! I can not believe it! and then after a moment's loss to find the same five years ago. No major change: a few different hairstyle, a few pounds more or less, some clothing from 24 age and not more than 18years.
But we always D Third, Liceo Classico Carducci Milan.
And then away to tell what we concluded at this time, which projects and which are still only in mind, such as travel facts, the significant experiences of these years, the friendships remain and new ones. The most important changes for each of us, love over, consolidated or just started.
And remember, gossip and many many laughs.
A clear picture of how complicated and difficult to find their way in the world.
Our balance sheet is positive: almost all university graduates, many specialized almost no one on the sidelines or in serious difficulties, but with very little certainty about their future employment and even less with defined projects on their personal lives.
big hug at the time of greetings and great promise to meet again from time to time .... who knows!
And me? What gave me this evening?
I know I have grown to be more sure of myself and live with a lot less paranoid. I know I try to accept me more and more, even loving my limitations and flaws, even if the road is still long.
I'm finishing college and I know what I like to do, but I do not know if it's my job.
I saw people with whom I was good in high school, but few are those to which they are linked by a sincere affection, some are fixed points of my life, sincere friends and present, we attend with others from time to time, others believe that if you do not see again on similar occasions.
But that's okay. Here in these years, perhaps what I have learned to build relationships with others, you can not be friends with everyone, friendship and best wishes to a friend thickness less but better quality.
Vale
0 comments:
Post a Comment