The short Easter break approaching, scheduled a few days in beautiful Tuscany, in the hills of Chianti and the squares of the Palio of chivalry, then to ' shadow of the leaning tower with my beloved beasts to experience a few days of living together.
If I return alive and still with nerves, I'll tell you ...
Currently Happy Easter to all!
Not only doves and binge eating chocolate, but a thought to the original meaning of the festival with a song that moves me a lot and that basically is a beautiful prayer ...
Our Father
When you come down
this world did not understand
you covered with thorns in a distant Friday
many of you laughed
and those who accompanied you
but the power of all kings your words removed
between love and pity
this
some truth within the soul remained with us
where are you tonight
if people now go
in a sea of \u200b\u200bblue for no more handouts in the city
where are you now if you
in a dark street
there are those who sell and someone buys you anything that takes away
you tell us where you are
because I live
how bad it stopped now here
what you got?
here while fighting
while everyone runs
while here trample on the dignity of men
you tell us how to live
where are you tonight that these long illness
have left scars as big as the ones your
where you are back here
because the weak is not a victim
left alone in the cold for the way you
tell us where you are because
I tell you that life is not easy for us as we
only
While fighting here
While everyone runs
While here
trample the dignity of men
You tell us what to choose
Where are you tonight I will try
where you are if you're not there I'm
where are you now you
where are you tonight
where are you now that this light
never returns
you tell us where you live because I
and life is not easy for us we are all
only
while fighting here
while everyone runs
while here
trample human dignity
where are you now
where are you tonight
where you are this light
must turn
and never turn off more
where are you now.
Gold Three
0 comments:
Post a Comment