Thursday, March 15, 2007

Who Does Sew In Weaves In Memphis Tennessee

Ladder 49

Wednesday evening in front of the TV.
For those who do not have digital terrestrial, satellite and more that becomes more of a problem being able to watch something interesting ... last night was, for example, the fair exchange: the policeman by the police and then the fire brigade.
I chose the latter and I looked Ladder 49, American film by Jay Russell with Joaquin Phoenix, John Travolta, Tim Guinee, Jacinda Barrett and other actors unknown to me.
The film tells tones with a little 'melodramatic the job of firefighter, through the vicissitudes of the team's 49 and Jack, one of his best men, who, injured in a fire, pending the relief, covers with a flash back all his professional and personal lives.
I had already heard about the film released in 2005, which in my modest opinion it is worth watching and to show the kids (sorry for the professional bias!). The construction of a flashback is very well organized, are diluted by the dramatic episodes of camaraderie and fun, the excitement of the Americans after the September 11 firefighters inevitable, but above all the beautiful message that gives you the strength and the importance of teamwork.
When a hand helps the other and both hands work together better. When everyone is important because it can make something of himself that others have not, but no one is indispensable.
When respect and affection for your teammates makes you risk your life to save or make you sacrifice your order not to endanger them.
just a shame that I'm a crier, so I spent the last half hour of the movie in tears!
Vale

0 comments:

Post a Comment