Sunday, February 18, 2007

Whitish Pink Mucus 1 Day Prior To Periods

Exploring

While you are at the computer take this opportunity to mention a course to which I am participating
"Immigration in Italy, between acceptance and prejudice"
organized by Caritas Ambrosiana in collaboration with the Ciessevi.
Six meetings to consider and investigate some issues related to immigration in Italy from the countries of the South and Eastern Europe: reception, integration, employment, housing, prejudice, illegal immigration, child protection, ect. ..
I'm convinced that we can not continue to pretend that nothing, not wanting to look at the reality behind prejudices and ignorance to defend itself.
Foreigners who come to our country are often regarded as a burden, sometimes as a resource, but never as a people.
But to find a meeting place should look like people, are familiar.
are in contact with foreign people, from different backgrounds and of different ages, thanks to the work I do and the Italian school. And every day I realize that just knowing the people you win the wall of distrust that we have.
I read in the newspaper today that Milan is increasingly hostile towards the Roma camp in the area that should be born Ripamonti, after being driven out of Opera.
So I am increasingly convinced of the need for more mutual understanding, to achieve a civil and respectful coexistence.
Vale
for those interested: www.ciessevi.org and www.caritas.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment